Mizuno MX-1000 Irons Steel is on sale with free shipping at discount golf clubs expert heygolfer.com
The Mizuno MX-1000 Hot Metal irons were developed with a super high COR and a massive MOI for amazing distance and forgiveness. The Hot Metal construction of the MX-1000 is created by plasma welding a thin, hot, ES230 maraging steel face to a high tech stainless steel body. This exotic construction delivers COR numbers that reach the legal limit, which results in incredible distance for your iron shots. Moreover, Hollow Technology construction with internal extreme MOI weighting makes the Mizuno MX-1000 Irons Steel ultra forgiving. Another benefit of the Hollow Technology construction is the super low and deep COG, which delivers an easy, high and straight ball flight. The MX-1000 sole was designed to include a rolled leading edge and aggressively beveled trailing edge which greatly reduces digging and delivers solid shot making ability from all types of lies. The MX-1000 with Hot Metal technology is the longest and straightest Mizuno MX-1000 Irons Steel has ever created, and it is sure to take your game to a whole new level.
Features of Mizuno MX-1000 Irons Steel
• Hot Metal™ construction provides amazing distance and forgiveness
• Hollow Technology construction with optimized internal weighting for maximum forgiveness and an easy, high launch
• Two-toned durable double nickel chrome plated finish and finely detailed electroformed medallion
• Modified U-grooves, which conform to Condition of competition 2010, produce the ideal spin rate for maximum playability in all conditions
• Aggressively beveled sole design for maximum forgiveness and consistent playability from all types of lies
• Equipped with True Temper GS95 steel shafts
Welcome to discount golf clubs online store to choose your favorite golf clubs.